viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

So the auxiliares de conversación program got me all excited for nothing this morning. I woke up to an e-mail called "Designación Auxiliar de Conversación". Awesome! I got my school placement. Or did I? I did effectively receive a school placement to my e-mail. The question, however, is whether it is actually mine. You can imagine my severe disappointment when I re-read the e-mail and realized that it was not addressed to be, but rather to a girl named "Stephanie". Great. So either they made a mistake with the name (I sure hope so) and it is actually my school (which is in a great location!) or they made a mistake with the e-mail address (I sure hope not) and it is actually Ms. Stephanie's school, taking yet another good school placement away from my possibilities of getting a good one. Of course they had to e-mail me on a Friday right before leaving the office, so I couldn't even call them to clarify. I just have to live with the anticipation all weekend. Ahhhh! Will it ever end? I just want to start making plans for my next year! Is it so much to ask? I guess it is. And to think this is just because they made a mistake with a name/e-mail address, which is easy to do...but...but...:(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario